Tuesday 16 November 2010

Rachel Caine - The Morganville Vampire series



Rachel Caine
The Morganville Vampires






1. Glass Houses
2. The Dead Girls' Dance
3. Midnight Alley
4. Feast of Fools
5. Lord of Misrule
6. Carpe Corpus
7. Fade Out
8. Kiss of Death
9. Ghost Town

My favourite series of all time! I love Claire the main character, she's one of the most realistic characters. Usually the main character can be too perfect or too clumsy but Claire is just human. She may be really smart but that's what makes her so believable. Her relationship with her boyfriend Shane is perfect, It makes me wish that I had a boyfriend just like him.

I love the storylines for each book and can't wait to read the next one in this series. This is a vampire series with a twist and I would recommend it to all vampire fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment