Tuesday 16 November 2010

Kiersten White - Paranormalcy

Kiersten White 
Paranormalcy


Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.

But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal.





Paranormalcy is a very unique book by a great author. I was drawn to this book by it's cover and I know people say "Don't judge a book by its cover" but I am glad that I did just that with this novel. I was unsure at first on whether or not I would like this book, I kept seeing it in every book shop I went to. It seemed like I was supposed to read it so after a while I decided 'what the hell' and bought the book. I am glad that I did as this has now become one of my favourite books.

This is a perfect book for any fairy, zombie and vampire fans. You will not be disappointed with Kiersten White's best selling novel. It is said that there is going to be two sequels to this novel and I can not wait to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment